2. Los Angeles Clippers: Clippers have looked great but depending on the matchup, they could be headed home early especially with how their bench looks.
3. Golden State Warriors: I wonder how many awards the Warriors will rack up at the end of the year.
4. Atlanta Hawks: The rise of Mike Muscala has really helped me emotionally after the Thabo news devastated me.
5. Memphis Grizzlies: What the heck happened to the Grizzlies.
6. Houston Rockets: James Harden might not win MVP, but man I don't know what else he would have to do.
8. Toronto Raptors: Let's see if Lou Williams can bail the Raptors out of games when the playoffs start. Oh I remember a time when they were favorited in the east.
9. Portland Trail Blazers: If Afflalo is going to be banged up, the Portland will have a very rough time.
10. Chicago Bulls: Wait so your telling me the Bulls might be healthy in the playoffs? Of course they will.....of course.
11. Boston Celtics: I really hope that the Hawks do not face them in the first round. I cannot mentally handle playing them again.
12. Utah Jazz: The Jazz will be a fun team to watch next year. Great job Coach Quinn, the first disciple form the Coach Bud school of coaching.
13. Dallas Mavericks: The team that no one really believed in is somehow still alive.
14. New Orleans Pelicans: The Pelicans could have the honor of making the playoffs and getting swept in the first round.
15. Indiana Pacers: Don't look now, but the Pacers could sneak in to the playoffs.
17. Oklahoma City Thunder: So is Westbrook overrated as a defender? Something I am wondering recently.
18. Milwaukee Bucks: As much crap as I give MCW, I wonder what he would look like on this team once he learns to shoot.
19. Brooklyn Nets: The Nets actually are starting to look somewhat competent. What happened earlier in the season?
20. Phoenix Suns: Remember when they had a problem at point guard? Good times.
21. Detroit Pistons: So who will Greg Monroe play for next season?
22. Miami Heat: I would feel sorry for them, but no they have just be so spoiled in the recent years. I hope you draft the next Michael Beasley.
23. Orlando Magic: I think the backcourt of the Magic might be something to fear in the future. Hopefully they get a bad draft pick.
24. Charlotte Hornets: There was such high hopes for the Hornecats earlier in the season.
25. Denver Nuggets: It is going to be fun to see what the team looks like with a coach that the players actually like.
26. Sacramento Kings: I actually find it interesting at how terrible the front office is.
27. New York Knicks: So I wonder how long Derek Fisher will coach for the Knicks.
28. Los Angeles Lakers: For the first time in forever, the Lakers look to be in the lottery.
29. Minnesota Timberwolves: This team had better be good in 2017, our draft depends on it.
30. Philadelphia 76ers: Well looks like for the final week of the season, you guys are at the bottom. Congratulation on this accomplishment.