1. Golden State Warriors: The Warriors have got to be the favorites in the West. They just continue to blow teams out.
2. Los Angeles Clippers: Watching Big Baby run is still fascinating to me. Oh yeah and the Clippers are looking good in time for the playoffs.
3. San Antonio Spurs: The Spurs are looking like the Spurs in time for playoffs. Yay Spurs.
4. Portland Trail Blazers: Eventually their luck has to run out, but I commend them for keeping the fight going.
5. Atlanta Hawks: To quote the great Lang Whitaker, the Hawks are the only team that clinches the conference and tanks at the same time.
6. Houston Rockets: Dwight saying he gonna be a role player. Let's see if that happens.
7. Cleveland Cavaliers: YOU HAD ONE JOB CLEVELAND... NOT TO LOSE TO BROOKLYN!!!!
8. Memphis Grizzlies: Eventually the Grizz will look like the second best team in the west again right?
9. Oklahoma City Thunder: See you next season Kevin Durant. Gone but not forgotten.
10. Dallas Mavericks: Is Monta Ellis back? Does Monta Ellis still have it all???
11. Chicago Bulls: Wait Rose is actually expected to return? Wait he isn't going to prolong the injury.
12. Brooklyn Nets: The Nets will just not die. There is a strong possibility that we will see them in the first round.
13. New Orleans Pelicans: Anthony Davis is gonna have to be Anthony Davis in order to make it to his first playoff series.
14. Utah Jazz: This team will be fun next season.
15. Toronto Raptors: Will the defense improve by the time playoffs start? Fans can only hope so.
16. Phoenix Suns: Late season playoff push.....FEEL THE EXCITEMENT.
17. Boston Celtics: I am not sure if I could mentally handle another series with the Celtics
18. Detroit Pistons: Pistons, all we ask is for you to pass the Nets in the standings.
19. Washington Wizards: The Wizards are confusing and at what point to do we wonder if Bradley Beal will be considered injury prone.
20. Charlotte Hornets: Tough loss to the Wizards, very gutsy that they could come back and win against a Hawks team that rested their starters.
21. Indiana Pacers: Pacers finally break the losing streak and to the Mavericks because...of course.
22. Milwaukee Bucks: So I see the MCW experiment is off to a fantastic start.
23. Miami Heat: So the Heat are supposed to possibly give the Hawks a tough time...even though they were blown out.
24. Sacramento Kings: Stauskas? Stauskas??....Stauskas!!!
25. Denver Nuggets: Nice to see that a team with the ultimate home court advantage are now pushing the pace.
26. Minnesota Timberwolves: At times I laugh a little that Flip Saunders is an upgrade to what thye have had in the past.
27. Philadelphia 76ers: Gotta give this team credit. We thought they would be historically bad, instead they are just bad.
28. Los Angeles Lakers: Kobe is rolling in his grave.
29. Orlando Magic: Despite being near the bottom, they always give the rival Atlanta Hawks a tough game.
30. New York Knicks: Another week being dead last. The Knicks are so good at being bad.