1. Golden State Warriors: It just amazes me that they can somehow have this many names on one roster. Andre Iguodala is not a bench player on most teams, yet on this team he is.
2. Los Angeles Clippers: Chris Paul is having an MVP season without being mentioned as a possible MVP.
3. Memphis Grizzlies: Just when I thought they were starting to fall apart, they comeback with a strong week.
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Crazy that a team second in the East is lauded as the favorites to win the East.
5. Oklahoma City Thunder: Russell Westbrook might be pretty good. I am convinced he might actually be the real life Wolverine with how fast he heals.
6. San Antonio Spurs: Darn you Spurs for ruining my Sunday.
7. Atlanta Hawks: 3-3 is not bad for the road trip. Good thing that the Hawks have a large lead on the conference.
8. Portland Trail Blazers: Injuries are starting to take a toll on what was a promising season.
9. Houston Rockets: For the past 3 weeks there was a rumor that Dwight could return at any point.
10. Dallas Mavericks: Is Rondo finally getting used to playing with the Mavs?
11. Washington Wizards: Hey look, the Wizards actually got a winning streak together.
12. Utah Jazz: Gotta wonder what the Jazz would have looked like if Alec Burke didn't get hurt.
13. Toronto Raptors: Raptors fans are hoping that Lowry is not out for long.
14. Phoenix Suns: Don't look now, but the Suns are back in the playoff race.
15. New Orleans Pelicans: I am not used to seeing Eric Gordon healthy yet and playing really well.
16. Chicago Bulls: Breaking news....the Bulls have an injured roster. In other news the sky is blue.
17. Miami Heat: Dwayne Wade seems to be playing like Dwayne Wade of old. This could be scary.
19. Detroit Pistons: So at what point should we start to question Stan Van Gundy?
20. Indiana Pacers: The Pacers have lost 5 games in a row, but hey a hobbled Paul George might be able to come back.
21. Boston Celtics: If the Hawks end up playing the Celtics in the playoffs, I am not sure if I am emotionally stable enough to handle it.
22. Milwaukee Bucks: So I wonder if it is too early to regret having traded Brandon Knight?
23. Charlotte Hornets: According to Dave Jacoby, the Hornets could be a dark horse to make the playoffs.
24. Denver Nuggets: It will be interesting to see who will be the Nuggets' coach next season.
25. Orlando Magic: Elfrid Payton seems to be a clone of Rondo...shooting and all.
26. Sacramento Kings: I watched one game of Demarcus Cousins and I got a headache with how frustrating his attitude can be.
27. Los Angeles Lakers: Good for the Lakers to give the Warriors and Hawks a tough game.
29. Minnesota Timberwolves: For the hopes of a future draft pick, I really hope this team improves in the future.
30. New York Knicks: I still don't get how they beat the Spurs.