1. Atlanta Hawks: None of the wins this week have been pretty, but they are getting wins.
2. Golden State Warriors: The Warriors have looked great all season and still have the best record in the NBA by a game. Unfortunately they did manage to lose a game this week where as the best team in the East went undefeated.
3. Houston Rockets: Somehow James Harden is keeping this team together and squeaking out some close wins.
5. Los Angeles Clippers: So Deandre Jordan has suddenly become a huge force. Now if only he could make free throws.
6. Memphis Grizzlies: They beat the Clips then lost to the Clips. Still though "Whoop that Clip" might be my favorite rally call ever.
7. Portland Trail Blazers: They managed to survive the raging volcano known as Russell Westbrook.
8. Oklahoma City Thunder: Am I suddenly becoming a fan of Westbrook? I mean the dude is amazing and has healing abilities that can only rival Wolverine.
9. San Antonio Spurs: Tony Parker hasn't looked like Tony Parker for a while. All I can say is that the Spurs do need more of Tony Parker to Tony Parker like he has never Tony Parkerd before.
10. Dallas Mavericks: So we now see what high risk/high reward means with the Mavs and Rondo.
11. Indiana Pacers: Tough to rank these guys this week, but a win over the Cavs will move you up.
12. New Orleans Pelicans: It is very odd to see Eric Gordon being good again.
14. Chicago Bulls: Rose is hurt but this time it seems he might actually come back the same year. Anyway we will see if this holds.
15. Phoenix Suns: I really don't get why they need all those point guards.
16. Milwaukee Bucks: Billy Knight's dream is the Milwaukee Bucks.
17. Boston Celtics: Boston needed a closer and they get Isiah Thomas. They are now in the playoff race.
18. Toronto Raptors: I feel the Raptors gave everything they had to beat the Hawks, because after that game they have looked bad.
19. Brooklyn Nets: Thad Young on this team scares me.....because they might make the playoffs now.
20. Miami Heat: So let's hope that they keep the #7 spot. Gotta give the #2 team a rough time in the first round.
22. Sacramento Kings: With George Karl the Kings are suddenly looking good. Hey look at what a good coach can get you.
23. Washington Wizards: Last year I was happy that the Wizards signed Randy Wittman to an extension. With the most recent losing streak you can see why I am excited he is still there.
24. Charlotte Hornets: Yet another team that is just killing me. Please just take the #8 spot from the Nets please.
25. Los Angeles Lakers: Somehow they won 2 straight games this week.
26. Minnesota Timberwolves: Wait so you're telling me I now have to root for the T-Wolves for the next few years? Sure why not.
27. Orlando Magic: The Magic gave the Heat and the Hawks all they got, but then get burned by the Hornets.
28. New York Knicks: Don't look now but the Knicks have won multiple games in not only a month, but multiple games in a week.
29. Philadelphia 76ers: So let's talk about Hinkie's job security.
30. Denver Nuggets: And they are back at the bottom, except this time they have the excuse of trading away their players.