1. Golden State Warriors: Back at the top for the team with the best record in the NBA. Also, why is it every time I see the Warriors play on national TV they seem to be playing a home game?
3. Portland Trail Blazers: It is very hard for me to see Afflalo on a good team. I mean I really cannot comprehend it happening.
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: The Eastern conference "favorites" seem to have a rough time against the team with the best record in the East.
5. Los Angeles Clippers: Deandre Jordan is a beast around the basket and is really proving to me why Blake's rebounding numbers are down.
6. Houston Rockets: James Harden is my MVP especially with what he has done to keep this team alive. Also, I am glad to see there are no fickle and bandwagon fans supporting their players.
8. Oklahoma City Thunder: The Thunder need to trade Durant so they can get Westbrook some help.
9. Memphis Grizzlies: How great has Jeff Green been? He is just thriving in his role as the #3 or #4 option while in Memphis.
10. Dallas Mavericks: The Mavs remain the one contending team that I have no faith in.
11. Toronto Raptors: I am glad that Lowry to the night off in an important game against the Cavs.
12. Utah Jazz: The Jazz are my official favorite young team in the NBA.
13. Indiana Pacers: So the Pacers have gotten hot the past month and might make the playoffs. Just please hold out Paul George if they play us.
14. Chicago Bulls: Just odd to see the Bulls play better in the past when they didn't have offensive talent. Now that they have the talent they seem to be struggling.
15. Milwaukee Bucks: It amazes me that Jason Kidd can hold this team together despite the injuries, also that someone wanted MCW.
17. Charlotte Hornets: There was a point in time when I thought Marvin would do well in Charlotte. Was I wrong.
18. New Orleans Pelicans: So would Anthony Davis be an MVP if he were to actually stay healthy?
19. Boston Celtics: The Celtics are my dark horse team to make the 8th seed. Whew I can't wait to hit something if I have to sit through a Boston vs. Hawks series.
20. Washington Wizards: Um the Wizards have suddenly become bad. It's okay though, I am sure we can rely on their coaching ability to get them through these tough times.
21. Miami Heat: I woke up in the middle of the night with the "Dossss Minutooossss" going off in my head....I need a better hobby
22. Detroit Pistons: I still can't believe someone actually wanted to go to the city of Detroit, but hey thank goodness there are Reggie Jackson's in this world.
23. Brooklyn Nets: It stinks that the Nets are trying to get into the playoffs before they sell the team. #TankForAtlanta
24. Los Angeles Lakers: So did anyone see the Kobe special where he basically interviews himself.
25. Orlando Magic: So it has come to my attention that Olandipo is out here singing "Ain't No Sunshine" and it sounds good.
26. Philadelphia 76ers: Good for the 76ers playing the Hawks hard and trying to win every game.....despite the GM trying his best to have the team lose every game.
27. Sacramento Kings: I know this is random, but I seriously forgot Rudy Gay was on this team.
28. Denver Nuggets: Ty Lawson is dying a slow death in Denver.
29. Minnesota Timberwolves: And they were starting to look good.
30. New York Knicks: Another week and another trip to the bottom of the ranking.