1. Atlanta Hawks: Undefeated in a month and now with the best record in the NBA. Sure, I guess I will put them at the top spot.
2. Memphis Grizzlies: The Grizzlies have won 6 straight and have Z-Bo looking like the best has looked in a while. This will be a dangerous team come playoffs because of the size upfront and defense.
3. Los Angeles Clippers: The Clippers have silently been putting some solid wins together.
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Uh the Cavs are starting to look good now. No other words.
5. Golden State Warriors: If it weren't for 2 straight losses, they wouldn't have dropped this much.
6. San Antonio Spurs: Slowly but surely the Spurs are coming back.
7. Houston Rockets: So Dwight may miss some time and Harden might miss time. Alright time for Trevor Ariza to earn that money.
8. Toronto Raptors: So the Raptors have a defensive issue and Valanciunas apparently doesn't play in crunch time. They got some things to figure out.
9. Dallas Mavericks: It seems the Mavericks have a problem with their bench, or let's just hope the starters never rest.
10. Portland Trail Blazers: So about that Dame Lillard revenge tour...
12. Milwaukee Bucks: If it weren't for coach Bud, Jason Kidd might have been considered for coach of the year.
13. Washington Wizards: Apparently Gortat was actually considered for the all-star game. Can someone explain to me how people consider him good?
14. Chicago Bulls: So the Bulls can only beat the good teams and lose to the bad ones. Sure makes sense.
15. New Orleans Pelicans: So close to the 8th spot, I believe in you.....well not really but I am sure you are going to miss Austin Rivers and his missed layups.
16. Utah Jazz: Great job Quin on beating the Warriors and allowing the Hawks to have the best record in the league.
17. Charlotte Hornets: Kemba will be out for a while, this will make things interesting for the 8th spot in the East.
18. Detroit Pistons: You got blown out by the 76ers? Well yeah that will get you dropped.
20. Boston Celtics: This team looked so competitive a week ago, then they got beat by the T-Wolves. yeesh
21. Miami Heat: So will Wade participate in All-Star weekend? That's the big question for Hawks fans.
22. Sacramento Kings: We did it! Cousins got to the All-Star game! Yeah I never saw that coming.
23. Denver Nuggets: I love that players will defend Brian Shaw while he will throw the team under the bus.
24. Indiana Pacers: So I heard Paul George is dunking now, so I guess that's good news for you guys.
25. New York Knicks: Don't look now, but the Knicks actually had a winning weak
26. Los Angeles Lakers: I have no idea how they beat the Bulls, but they did.
27. Brooklyn Nets: I will continue to say this #TankforAtlanta
28. Philadelphia 76ers: the 76ers up and gave the Hawks a problem with their record setting game.
29. Orlando Magic: Magic, what in the world did you try to accomplish this week?
30. Minnesota Timberwolves: Wiggins, you looked great when stepping up to the challenge against Lebron. Now if Mo scored 55 then that could have helped you actually win the game.