1. Golden State Warriors: Warriors get the top spot because of strength of schedule and because they have just destroyed every team they have played this week.
2. Atlanta Hawks: The Hawks have a 7 game lead as of Sunday morning. Yeah I totally saw that coming when I made my pre-season predictions. But man this Hawks team is something that I will talk about for years to come.
3. Los Angeles Clippers: I can't wait to see what happens in the Rivers household when Austin either gets cut or sent to the end of the bench.
4. Houston Rockets: Yeah Harden is looking like an MVP.
5. Memphis Grizzlies: Is Mike Conley jr. still underrated since we call him that for the past 3 seasons?
6. San Antonio Spurs: Kawhi back? Yay!
7. Dallas Mavericks: Losing to the Pelicans had to hurt.
8. Cleveland Cavaliers: Lebron is starting to look like Lebron. I feel J.R. Smith had something to do with this.
9. Oklahoma City Thunder: So this team suddenly is healthy. Can they make the playoffs?
10. Phoenix Suns: It will be interesting to see if teams will talk to keep the Thunder out of the playoffs and the Suns at the #8.
11. Portland Trail Blazers: Lamarcus playing through the pain as if it's contract year or something.
12. Toronto Raptors: So I see defense is now an issue, but congrats to Lowry for making the ASG squad.
13. Washington Wizards: Note to self, do not give up a layup in the closing seconds of a tight game.
15. Miami Heat: So anyone remember the great Hassan Whiteside debate a few years ago?
16. Milwaukee Bucks: Yeesh the injuries just keep hitting this team. Fear not, Zaza is still healthy.
17. Utah Jazz: 2 game win streak is always a good thing.
18. Detroit Pistons: I am at a crossroads here. I legitimately did not like Brandon Jennings the last couple of years, but yet I feel really bad for him.
19. Chicago Bulls: Um so I am beginning to think that a fully healthy Bulls roster is more rare than finding a unicorn.
20. Boston Celtics: Somehow they beat the Trailblazers on the road. I have no idea but they did.
22. Denver Nuggets: Why do I even try with them, they will get a big win then drop a game to Boston
23. Indiana Pacers: Kyle dunked on you this week. Hopefully in the future he will do 360° tomahawk
24. Sacramento Kings: Kings have had a tough schedule, but the worst has got to be the three point loss to the Nets.
25. New York Knicks: This is not a drill, the Knicks have won3 straight games!!!! Melo is making a case for starting in an all-star game with this kind of historical winning streak
26. Brooklyn Nets: Back to back blowouts drop you in my ranking. #TankForAtlanta
27. Los Angeles Lakers: Kobe got hurt from dunking? Welp
28. Orlando Magic: Wait they lost to the Knicks? To think I wanted them to make the playoffs.
29. Minnesota Timberwolves: Man I hate watching this team, but boy Wiggins is running away with the Rookie of the Year Award.
30. Philadelphia 76ers: Let this be a lesson to all the other tanking teams out there, you can't out-tank the 76ers.