The Hawks announced this afternoon that forward DeMarre Carroll is out for tonight's game against the Raptors with a left hamstring injury. Carroll strained the hamstring during last night's loss to the Bulls.
INJURY UPDATE: DeMarre Carroll is out tonight with a left hamstring injury.— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) February 12, 2014
This is pretty bad news for a reeling Hawks team looking to right the four-game losing streak ship. Hamstring injuries are usually no joke, but hopefully he just needs a little rest tonight and during the All-Star break. Check this post for any further updates on Carroll's status, and get well soon DeMarre!
- Hawks vs Raptors preview: Atlanta looks to stop slide in Toronto
- Mike Budenholzer tinkering with rotation during losing streak
- Defense flops as Hawks come up short in Chicago
- Hawks vs Bulls final score: Atlanta trounced in Chicago 100-85
- Carlos Boozer injury: Bulls forward will miss game against Hawks with calf problem