1. Golden State Warriors: Maybe Mark Jackson was the problem.
2. San Antonio Spurs: Breaking News: The Spurs are a good basketball team.
3. Houston Rockets: So without Howard in the lineup, there is actually real life footage of James Harden playing good defense.
4. Memphis Grizzlies: When this team drafted Gasol, I am sure they were not expecting this.
5. Los Angeles Clippers: The Clippers might have the most low key winning streak.
6. Portland Trail Blazers: And people say the Hawks picked up wins against bad teams. This team is still impressive but check their schedule this past week.
7. Cleveland Cavaliers: So apparently the Cavs are shopping Waiters, and what do you know they start to become good.
8. Dallas Mavericks: Monta Ellis have it all.....Monta Ellis may have traveled on that game winner, but Monta Ellis have it all.
9. Atlanta Hawks: Yes we may not have had the hardest schedule, but guess what we beat the teams we were supposed to (some ending in blowouts) and I didn't hear that complaining when the Grizzlies and Wizards were ranked so high.
10. Toronto Raptors: You think this team misses Derozan? Getting beat by the Lakers last week makes me think so.
11. Washington Wizards: Was going to put them higher, but a loss to the Celtics drop them for me.
12. Phoenix Suns: I like the point guards, its just I wonder how you will accommodate all three of them as the season goes along?
13. Chicago Bulls: Maybe the Bulls aren't as great as we thought they would be. Is beating them still considered impressive?
14. Milwaukee Bucks: So maybe we should consider that Jason Kidd is a good coach. He took Larry Drew's team and made it better.
15. New Orleans Pelicans: I still don't understand this team, but the only piece on this roster that works is Anthony Freaking Davis.
16. Oklahoma City Thunder: Westbrook may have had the greatest dunk of the month, also that ending to the Pistons/Thunder game was.......interesting.
17. Miami Heat: I remember a time when lots of people though Norris Cole was better than Kyrie Irving. Times have changed.
18. Sacramento Kings: Talk about a team falling off...
19. Orlando Magic: Congrats, you aren't the worst team in the southeast division.
20. Boston Celtics: It amazes me of how bad this team is in the 4th quarter, but they did manage to hold on and beat the Wizards. Take that Paul Pierce.
21. Brooklyn Nets: So remember when I mentioned this team could only be good only because a lot of "ifs"? Yeah that hasn't happened.
22. Denver Nuggets: You know who hates Nate Robinson more than Hawks fans? Nuggets fans.
23. Indiana Pacers: Couple of tough losses but with this roster, Vogel should win coach of the year.
24. Los Angeles Lakers: Kobe refuses to let this ship sink which makes this team so exciting to watch.
25. Charlotte Hornets: There is a problem with this team and yeah Lance may be the issue. But congrats, they got a win against a team worse than them on the ranking.
26. Utah Jazz: Ouch injuries hasn't helped this young team at all this week.
27. New York Knicks: Remember when we assumed the triangle would instantly make this team good? Good times.
28. Philadelphia 76ers: SET OFF THE FIREWORKS!!! THIS TEAM DIDN'T HAVE A LOSING WEEK!!!!
29. Minnesota Timberwolves: Not having Rubio really hurts, especially when giving up a win to the team trying to lose every game.
30. Detroit Pistons: I was so wrong about thinking Stan Van could get through to this team. The Pistons are officially the worst team in the NBA at the moment. Also let's all have a moment for the Pistons fans that witnessed that final play by Brandon Jennings and Josh Smith against the Thunder.