1. Chicago Bulls: New number 1 on the list. When fully healthy, this team might be the best in the east.
2. Portland Trail Blazers: Lillard seems to hit a highlight game winner once a week. It's starting to get ridicules
3. Atlanta Hawks: When I was just about to put the Hawks at the top, the pull the most Hawks thing ever and lose to the Bucks.
4. Toronto Raptors: No I haven't forgot about the Raptors, it's just that the rest of the Eastern conference powers are starting to get hot.
5. Golden State Warriors: Losing 2 straight games will drop you in my rankings.
6. Los Angeles Clippers: Winning against the Warriors is cool, but getting beat by the two teams in the "lowly" east is not cool.
7. Dallas Mavericks: The bench is gonna have to stop up, even though they were all traded away for Rondo.
8. Oklahoma City Thunder: They get to stay in the top 10 simply because winning against the Spurs isn't easy.
9. Houston Rockets: Let's see how long before some fans start to get annoyed with Josh Smith doing bad Josh Smith things.
10. San Antonio Spurs: Good thing this team is mostly comprised of Vets, or else they could have fallen much further.
11. Memphis Grizzlies: Soooo, it's been a rough week hasn't it?
12. Phoenix Suns: What you know about winning streaks.
13. Washington Wizards: If only Nene would stay healthy. That's a big "if" for the rest of the year.
14. New Orleans Pelicans: So will they make the playoffs or will they miss out? Gotta win on the road if they want to.
15. Milwaukee Bucks: Darn you and your greatly coached team for messing up our week.
16. Utah Jazz: Upon hearing the Ty Corbin news, I imagine a lot of fans started laughing at the Kings.
17. Cleveland Cavaliers: At what point should Blatt be on the hot seat? Also, are we sure Kevin Love will stay in Cleveland after this season?
18. Indiana Pacers: So, about that blowing in an ear strategy...
19. Sacramento Kings: Wait weren't the Kings in the top 10 earlier this year?
20. Charlotte Hornets: So, Zeller has exceeded my expectations in the same way "All-Star" Lance has under performed.
21. Brooklyn Nets: #TankForATL please do this for us. Also remember when Jay-Z was a proud owner of this team?
22. Detroit Pistons: Look what team has won some games since they got rid of Josh Smith.
23. Miami Heat: I started to feel sorry for them, but then I heard the "DOSSSS MINUTOSSSS"
24. Denver Nuggets: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Like seriously
25. Boston Celtics: Boston had to make sure they would be in the lottery by getting rid of Rondo.
26. Orlando Magic: My hope for them to sneak into the playoffs is slowly diminishing.
27. Los Angeles Lakers: So beating the Warriors just might be the highlight of the season for this team.
28. Philadelphia 76ers: Is K.J. McDaniel's still doing stuff? Okay cool, I'll still watch them.
29. Minnesota Timberwolves: Is Rubio back? Oh he isn't, cool let me change the channel.
30. New York Knicks: We have a new dead last! This week it's the Knicks. Congrats, you guys finally win at something.
Let me know what you guys think of my ranking and where you think I may have messed up.