1. Memphis Grizzlies: It really confuses me that a team in Tennessee is considered the West, but hey they are the best looking team in the west this week and are the new #1 on my list.
2. Toronto Raptors: Easily the best looking team in the East so far.
3. Portland Trail Blazers: 7 game win streak is always impressive.
4. Golden State Warriors: Impressive week and still an impressive season but they are only #4 due to who they played this week.
5. Dallas Mavericks: Every time I watch Dirk I am amazed that the guy is still dominating at his age.
6. San Antonio Spurs: Tell me if you've heard this before. The Spurs are a good basketball team
7. Washington Wizards: They have probably had the lightest schedule in the east so far, but they have beaten the teams given to them.
8. Sacramento Kings: I have no idea what to make of this team but I am enjoying the ride.
9. Chicago Bulls: During my fantasy draft I talked myself into drafting Rose. He is good when he plays........when he plays.
10. Los Angeles Clippers: So I really tried to think of something else to comment on besides the need for a SF, but this team needs a SF.
11. Houston Rockets: I think I saw James Harden playing defense this week. Going to need it if D12 is out for some time.
12. New Orleans Pelicans: Anthony Davis needs to be made into a movie. Or Vice Versa
13. Phoenix Suns: Isiah Thomas would've been my favorite player when I was in middle school. Oh yeah and they had an undefeated week.
14. Miami Heat: Heat fans everywhere are happy the Mario Chalmers is steadily bringing up his trade stock.
15. Atlanta Hawks: Difficult to figure out where to put the Hawks after only playing 2 games this week and after seeing two different teams on the floor this week.
16. Milwaukee Bucks: This team is quietly becoming the best defensive team in the league and the name Brandon Knight is no longer considered a joke.
17. Utah Jazz: The lone win came against OKC at home, but the team is still improving.
18. Indiana Pacers: Vogel is a heck of a coach. Mostly because I am shocked they have 5 wins and one win this week came against the Bulls.
19. Cleveland Cavaliers: Tough winless week, but the losses did come against some decent competition. Sill in a weekly power ranking I have to drop you.
20. Denver Nuggets: Congrats Denver, because of your good week you gave me a headache trying to figure out the ranking this week.
21. Orlando Magic: Okay what exactly is Elfrid Peyton's hair? It looks like something I saw at the Ga. Aquarium.
22. Brooklyn Nets: So Andrei kirilenko isn't working out? I fully expect the Nets to trade away a draft pick to get rid of him....
23. Boston Celtics: The thing I like about the Celtics is that no matter the team, they play them tough.
24. Oklahoma City Thunder: So Westbrook and Durant have returned to practice. Hopefully the team will become fun again.........and the Hawks play them before they return.
25. Los Angeles Lakers: I can't believe that Swaggy P is one of the greatest nicknames of this generation. Also I can't believe that I call a grown man Swaggy p.
26. Charlotte Hornets: At what point do we worry about the future "core" of this team. Kemba is inefficient, Lance is a headache, Marvin shouldn't be playing PF, and Jefferson's defense is getting exposed again.
27. Minnesota Timberwolves: Is Rubio back? Oh he isn't *goes back to sleep*
28. Detroit Pistons: It's amazing that SVG hasn't had a stroke yet after coaching this team. Drummond is such a great player but man outside of 5 feet from the basket, he is very Bizmack Biyombo-ish
29. New York Knicks: So it's funny that the 76ers first possible win was supposed to be against the Knicks.
30. Philadelphia 76ers: Same result just a different week.
That does it for my ranking this week. Let me know where I messed up and what you would have changed.