Well, the injury bug keeps biting Atlanta. The Hawks announced today that rookie Pero Antic is out for two-four weeks with a stress fracture. Antic suffered a "mild right ankle sprain" in the Hawks game against the Nets in London last week but continued playing when x-rays were negative. But an MRI and examination today revealed the right stress fracture. Antic has been placed in a walking boot and typical recovery time is 2-4 weeks.
In other injury news, DeMarre Carroll is listed as day-to-day after leaving last night's game against Orlando with left hamstring irritation. An examination today determined it's a "mild left hamstring strain."
- Atlanta Hawks Forbes Value Review
- 2014 NBA Mock Draft: Chad Ford projects Jerami Grant to the Atlanta Hawks
- Hawks vs Magic: Video Highlights, Twitter Reaction, Roll Call and more
- Kyle Korver among 28 players selected for 2014-16 Men's National Team pool
- Paul Millsap turns in All-Star worthy performance in win over the Magic