The SBNation NBA gang went and did what needed to be done: A 100 player look at the best that we believe 2017 will offer in the NBA.
And you are not going to believe this, but our decade long quest to make the Atlanta Hawks relevant in the NBA community may just be paying off (well that and a series of good, franchise building moves which resulted in six straight playoff appearances) because your Atlanta Hawks, Bird Watchers, have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR players on the list.
Oh yeah, feel the possibilities. Go inside and check it all out as the crew has conversational snippets on every player listed, and a callout comment on each Hawks by our own Kris Willis. It's Electric!
I don't want to spoil it, so go search for the good guys on your own and come on back here to comment -- it's an fantastic NBA offseason centerpiece. Enjoy.
So, instead -- How about a Fresca? And some bullet-pointed highlights:
- Al Horford is some kind of excellent when it comes to the basketball.
- Schröder and Bebe is the Simon & Simon of 2017 prime time shows.
- Evaluating Jeff Teague leaves one feeling awkward and in need of a hug.
- Paul Millsap is that song that you know, but can't remember who sings it.
- Say, those six straight Hawks playoff teams should have been celebrated and not universally ignored by the rest of humanity like they were.
- What? No Pero Antic? You'll rue the day, SBN, believe me, you will rue the day!
GROUP QUESTION(S): You like? Don't like? Who is missing from there that you believe should be on that list? Who are you surprised is on that list?