Pre-game Notes/Stats/Inarguable Facts:
- The Hawks are in Boston tonight for a vital game for seeding in the Eastern Conference playoff race, but they will be without the services of Al Horford who is battling a stomach illness.
- Jeff Teague, DeShawn Stevenson, Josh Smith, Ivan Johnson, and Johan Petro will be the starting five for Atlanta. This lineup will be the Hawks 25th different starting lineup this year as Larry Drew has both toyed with different looks and also had to piece together lineups due to injury.
- In 5 minutes this year (Super Small Sample Size Alert) this lineup has an ORtg of 121.5 and a DRtg of 65.1. If taken to per 48 minutes, they would have 115.2 ppg, 38.4 rpg, 28.8 apg, 19.2 spg, 62.5 eFG%, 67.6 TS%, 66.7 3PT%. So essentially...PREPARE FOR PAIN BOSTON. PREPARE. FOR. PAIN.
- Devin Harris plans on playing for the first time this week after taking some time off to rest his nagging sore left foot. The AJC's Chris Vivlamore reported Harris told him that he will play in tonight's game. Harris' return will be important as Larry Drew will have options in the backcourt going up against Avery Bradley, one of the top guard defenders in the league.
- Finally, Boston ain't about that Ivan Johnson life.