Korver extended the streak to 99 games in the fourth quarter of Saturday night's win over the Charlotte Bobcats. He finished with eight points and was 2-6 from deep. Korver is 3-11 from three-point range in the two previous meetings with Orlando.
Korver is having a remarkable season shooting the basketball. He is averaging 12.9 points for the Hawks while shooting 50 percent from three-point range. He is currently among the NBA leaders in True Shooting percentage at 68 percent and effective field goal percentage at 67 percent.
Korver's two made threes on Saturday night moved him into sole possession of eighth place on the Atlanta Hawks all-time list for made threes passing Josh Smith. Korver in just his second season with the club has made 268 threes in 100 career games with the Hawks.
Korver is just 14 threes behind Jamal Crawford who is seventh with 282. Mike Bibby is in sixth place with 475 threes made in an Atlanta uniform.
Here is a look at Atlanta's career leaders in made three-pointers:
1. Mookie Blaylock 1050
2. Joe Johnson 908
3. Jason Terry 648
4. Steve Smith 549
5. Dominique Wilkins 500
6. Mike Bibby 475
7. Jamal Crawford 282
8. Kyle Korver 268
9. Josh Smith 267
10. Marvin Williams 215
- Hawks vs Magic preview: Atlanta complete's back-to-back in Orlando
- Jared Cunningham puts up another solid performance in Bakersfield win
- Bobcats vs Hawks: Atlanta turns in gutty performance in comeback win over Charlotte
- Hawks players react to Pero Antic's amazing shot
- Al Horford injury: Where do the Hawks go from here?