Mike Muscala continued his good season in the Liga Endesa on Saturday as Rio Natura Monbus defeated Unicaja 79-61. Muscala finished with 17 points and six rebounds in the victory.
Monbus began both halves strongly outscoring Unicaja 49-30 in the first and third quarters to help claim their fourth win of the season. Alberto Corbacho led Monbus with 21 points. Muscala hit 7-13 field goal attempts and also added two assists to go along with a steal and a blocked shot. Monbus outshot Unicaja 50 percent to 36 percent and hit half of their three-point attempts going 8-16.
Muscala continues to shine and came into Saturday's game leading the league in rebounding at 8.6 per game as a rookie. He's averaging 13.8 points while shooting 50 percent from the field and 88 percent at the free throw line. His advanced stats also look good where he is ranked ninth overall in PER at 22.45. He is sixth overall in Total Rebound Percentage at 20.55 and has a True Shooting Percentage of 57 percentage
- Lucas Nogueira injury: Hawks draft pick in Atlanta for rehab
- Buyers or Sellers: Just who exactly are the Hawks?
- Lucas Nogueira injury: Hawks draft pick diagnosed with severe tendinitis, according to report
- Hawks pummel Jazz 118-85 on Peachtree Hoops Appreciation Night
- NBA Trade Rumors: Matt Moore explains why Omer Asik doesn't make sense for Hawks