The Atlanta Hawks have recalled Dennis Schröder from the NBA D-League and have reassigned guard Jared Cunningham to the Bakersfield Jam. The Hawks continue to rotate their young players through the D-League and the gap in Bakersfield schedule gave them a good time for the change.
Schröder appeared in six games with the Jam and averaged 17 points and 6.7 assists while making 48 percent of his field goal attempts. Schröder will be available for Monday's game against the Lakers.
Cunningham is headed to Bakersfield for the second time this season. He appeared in five games with the Jam and averaged 15 points and 4.6 assists while seeing quite a bit of time at point guard. He struggled with his shooting during his first run in the D-League and that is an area that he needs to improve on this time around.
- Lakers vs Hawks preview: Atlanta looks to bounce back against Los Angeles
- Dennis Schröder turns in good performance in Bakersfield loss
- Hawks vs Knicks final score: Turnovers prove costly for Atlanta in 111-106 loss
- Hawks vs. Wizards final score: Al Horford dominates as Atlanta wins 101-99 in overtime thriller
- John Jenkins recalled by the Atlanta Hawks from the D-League