Atlanta Hawks rookie point guard Dennis Schröder continued his D-League assignment on Sunday and turned in a solid performance in a 103-98 loss by Bakersfield to Reno.
Schröder finished the game with 21 points on 9-18 shooting to go along with seven assists, three steals and just two turnovers. He has now appeared in six games in the D-League and is averaging 17 points and 6.7 assists while shooting 48 percent from the field.
The loss was Bakersfield's fourth in a row and dropped them to 3-8 and dead last in the NBA D-League's West division.
Schröder's 21 led the Jam while Jazz assignee Rudy Gobert finished with 16 points, 14 rebounds and six blocks. Ian Clark, Damion James and Brian Butch all finished with 14 each.
Reno's Mo Charlo led all scorers with 22 points while Brandon Heath added 18. DeQuan Jones added 17 in the victory.
The Jam are back in action on Wednesday when they take on the undefeated Idaho Stampede on Wednesday.
- Video: Dennis Schröder, Bakersfield take on Reno
- Hawks vs Knicks final score: Turnovers prove costly for Atlanta in 111-106 loss
- Hawks vs Knicks preview: Atlanta looks to add to New York's struggles
- Hawks vs. Wizards final score: Al Horford dominates as Atlanta wins 101-99 in overtime thriller
- John Jenkins recalled by the Atlanta Hawks from the D-League