Kyle Korver extended his consecutive games streak with a made three-pointer to 82 games Friday night against the Philadelphia 76ers. Korver got the streak out of the way early on Friday knocking down his first three point attempt with 3:36 remaining in the first quarter giving Atlanta an 18-10 lead.
Korver is closing in on Dana Barros' all-time record of 89 consecutive games with a made three. He would be in line to tie the record on November 27 and could break the record two nights later at home against the Dallas Mavericks. Korver came into Friday night's game averaging 13.1 points while shooting 51 percent from three-point range.
More from Peachtree Hoops:
- Sixers vs Hawks: Gustavo Ayon moves into starting lineup
- Sixers vs Hawks: Lou Williams will be active against Philadelphia
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks preview: Atlanta tries to slow down surprising Sixers
- Atlanta Hawks Honesty Corner: Jeff Teague, John Jenkins and more
- Atlanta Hawks vs. New York Knicks Game Recap: Final Thoughts