Instant Reaction: The Hawks can still be the Hawks when they want to be. In other words, they can completely go the opposite way of what everyone expects. A supposed to be sure win turns out to be a blowout loss.
- The Hawks never took the lead in this game.
- They lost to a bad road team at home.
- They lost to a team that was missing 3 key players.
- They get blown out by a team that isn't playing for anything.
- They most likely killed their chances for the 3rd seed.
- They lost to a team that they had beaten the last 6 times.
- They are now 3 games behind the Indiana Pacers.
- They lose their current homecourt advantage vs. the Celtics.
- They lose their 1 game lead they had on the Orlando Magic.