What you won't want to miss:
- All the Coach Drew post game presser, where he talks about the game, Joe's injury, and the stretch of time he had Josh on the bench in the second half after (3) consecutive turnovers.
- Al Horford's thoughts after the game
- Mike Bibby not wanting me to jinx him about his current hot shooting
- Josh Smith telling me he had a bad game, and his thoughts about gathering himself mentally after making a series of mistakes.
- Josh Powell deflecting credit for his play in the first half
- Jeff Teague telling me about what he learned by sitting last week, what coach encouraged him with in practice, and how he applied those practice lessons against Memphis.
And the pregame sound: