"We take this matter seriously and have been in constant communication with Coach Budenholzer throughout this situation. We support him during this legal process and will let that take its course."
Per the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Budenholzer entered a plea of Not Guilty this morning. He was released on bond at 3:45 a.m. Thursday morning while being charged with DUI and a tail light violation.
More from Peachtree Hoops:
- Mike Budenholzer issues statement in regards to his arrest
- Ivan Johnson to play in China next season, according to report
- Free Agency Rewind: Elton Brand provides depth and leadership to the Hawks' frontcourt
- Free Agency Rewind: Jeff Teague solidifies Atlanta's point guard position
- ESPN Uniform Power Ranking