Brandon Jennings tweeted this out at 10:58 PM this evening (July 2nd).
ATL Tonight...— BRANDON JENNINGS (@BrandonJennings) July 3, 2013
He is in Atlanta. There is no context to this tweet. The tweet before it is shouting out Uber. A black car service:
So, using context clues, I've narrowed Brandon Jennings' Atlanta visit down to five possibilities, listed in order of probability from "That's totally understandable" to "Did Robby eat mushrooms tonight?" Let's do this:
1. Brandon Jennings is coming down to enjoy the nightlife of Atlanta. He's been stuck in Milwaukee and wants to blow off a little steam. You might find him at one of our finest strip clubs, night clubs, bars, lounges, etc this wonderful Tuesday night. Nothing to see here. Panic Level: 3 (Normal NBA offseason shenanigans, nothing to see here. Let's just hope he doesn't run into any young players and corrupt them).
2. Brandon Jennings is here hoping to talk with the Hawks brass about a contract, only to realize that they are still in Los Angeles on Dwight Quest 2013 (and the lesser, but possibly more likely, Iguodala Quest 2013). Panic Level: 5 It's okay, breathe, he can't hurt us when we aren't here).
3. The Hawks invited Jennings down to Atlanta because they wished to meet with him about potentially signing with them. Panic Level: 8 (HIDE THE BASKETBALLS, HE WILL SHOOT THEM ALL).
4. Larry Drew, rather than hire someone, is sending Brandon Jennings to Atlanta to move his things from Atlanta to Milwaukee. Jennings breaks half of Larry's valuables on the drive back, immediately creating a tenuous relationship with his new coach. Panic Level: 1 (This is the ideal situation).
5. Jennings has turned into a zombie and Atlanta will become ground zero for the zombie apocalypse, and will finally explain what led to what we will discover to be a documentary from the future: The Walking Dead. Panic Level: 10 (IT'S THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE. WE ALL WILL DIE. START SAVING CANNED GOODS AND AMMUNITION).