The Bakersfield Jam will try to break into the win column Friday night when they take on the undefeated Santa Cruz Warriors. The Jam are 0-3 and its been a bit of a struggle for assignee Jared Cunningham through the first three games.
Cunningham is averaging 14.7 points in nearly 35 minutes of action but is shooting just 31 percent from the field. He's been seeing time at the point guard position and is averaging 5.3 assists but is also turning the ball over four times per game. James Nunnally leads the Jam in scoring at 20 points per game and Brian Butch is averaging a double-double with 17 points and 12.3 boards a night.
The Warriors are off to a great start and in large part due to the splendid play of former Duke standout Seth Curry who is averaging 23 points and nine assists through the first three games. Former Atlanta Hawks big man Hilton Armstrong is trying to revive his career in the D-League with the Warriors and is averaging 16 points and 9.5 rebounds.
Game Date/Time: Friday, November 29, 10 p.m. ET
- Mavericks vs Hawks preview: Atlanta looks to snap losing streak against Dallas
- Lou Williams, Other Hawks Celebrate Thanksgiving
- The Championship Entree: How do you build a contender?
- Hawks vs Rockets final score: Houston's bench brigade buries Atlanta 113-84
- Shelvin Mack injury: Hawks guard day-to-day with ankle injury