Lou Williams is expected to be available for the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday when they host the Orlando Magic at Philips Arena. He is unlikely to make the trip with the team to Houston on Wednesday due to the back-to-back situation. The Hawks have been cautious with Williams since he returned and he has yet to play in a back-to-back situation. However, a report by the AJC indicates that the back-to-back restriction could soon be lifted.
"Hopefully after this little stretch here by the time we get to our next back-to-back he would be cleared," Budenholzer said.
The Hawks close out November with another back-to-back situation on Friday and Saturday. Atlanta only has one back-to-back scheduled for the entire month of December and by that time Williams could be all the way back.
Lou has appeared in three games so far this season and is averaging 16 minutes per contest. In those contests he is averaging 6.3 points and 3.0 assists.
More from Peachtree Hoops:
- NBA Standings: The East is still the least
- Video: Lowlights from Atlanta's home loss to the Celtics
- Kyle Korver streak extends to 87 games, two to go to tie the record
- Celtics vs. Hawks Final Score: Fourth Quarter Dooms Hawks to Defeat
- Hawks vs Pistons final score: Atlanta completes sweep of Detroit 96-89