The Atlanta Hawks will be down a guard in Friday's rematch with the Detroit Pistons. Lou Williams didn't travel to Detroit per a report from the AJC due to the back-to-back situation but is expected to be back in the lineup on Saturday.
Since returning from last season's ACL injury, Williams has appeared in two games averaging 6.5 points on 36 percent shooting. He made two big plays down the stretch in Wednesday's win over the Detroit Pistons feeding Mike Scott for a three-point play and finishing off one of his own. Williams tallied six points and five assists against the Pistons.
With Williams out, John Jenkins could be active against the Pistons and could be in line to receive some playing time.
More from Peachtree Hoops:
- Video Highlights from the Atlanta Hawks 93-85 win over the Detroit Pistons
- Pistons vs Hawks final score: Paul Millsap, Jeff Teague lead Atlanta over Detroit
- Kyle Korver extends three-point streak to 85 against Pistons
- Paul Millsap Injury: Not with Hawks in Miami due to tendinitis
- Paul Millsap injury: Hawks forward will play against Pistons