Kyle Korver kept his consecutive games streak with a made three alive with a three-pointer from the corner in the second quarter against the Detroit Pistons. Korver missed his first two attempts from the floor in the first quarter and then briefly left the game due to an eye laceration.
He returned without stitches in the second quarter and extended the streak after some nice ball movement from the Hawks freed him in the corner to give the Hawks a 39-36 lead. Korver is now four games behind Dana Barros' all-time mark of 89 games.
More from Peachtree Hoops:
- Paul Millsap Injury: Not with Hawks in Miami due to tendinitis
- Paul Millsap injury: Hawks forward will play against Pistons
- Paul Millsap injury: Hawks forward to test elbow during pregame
- Hawks vs. Pistons: Q&A with Detroit Bad Boys
- Pistons vs Hawks preview: Atlanta welcomes Josh Smith back to Philips Arena