Look, Kris already nailed down the reasons why this team has gone sideways, but now it's time to look a little deeper.
So let's get to the bottom of things, in a zany, Top 10 list style!
Your Top 10 Reasons the Atlanta Hawks have cratered are....
10. It's Lon Kruger's fault.
9. Hawks didn't want to take too much attention away from the Falcons.
7. The stress of being near the top was simply tearing them apart. Well, that and all of "The Bachelor" arguments.
6. Al Horford's shoulder repair "procedure" was actually just a big jar of magic beans.
5. Unbeknownst to anyone, the entire team has decided to play with one arm tied behind their backs for an entire month.
4. They've been holding back a smidge because they wanted to surprise Voice of the Hawks Steve Holman, who is on the verge on broadcasting his 2000th consecutive game, by scoring 200 points in a game against the Nets.
3. Larry Drew felt the team was peaking too soon - team will time gravity-defying playoff run perfectly, ensuring The Suit another three years in Atlanta.
2. Josh Smith doesn't quite understand the new tax laws - is trying to deflate how much his next long term contract worth.
1. We could use a little more Ivan.
Exit Question: Hawks fans, think you can do better? What you got!!???