- Jeff Teague is passive at times, defers too much.
- Josh Smith was the big dog last season; is awesome.
- Al Horford needs to be more assertive, too.
- Ivan Johnson ain't scurrred and plays like it.
- Jerry Stackhouse leaves a huge usage void --- in trash time.
Woah there, Ivan Johnson! Johnson had an equal usage rate as Lou Williams, their primary bench scorer. Thing is, though, he was efficient, shooting 51 percent from the field. He averaged as many points per 36 minutes as starting point guard, Jeff Teague, for crying out loud. Johnson's personal issues and locker room concerns are evident, but they still shouldn't outweigh his production on the floor.