The Peachtree Hoops Podcast rolls along through Day Two of the NBA Free agency period. Chris Craft and Kris Willis join me to discuss:
- Michael's Cunningham's article on management's explanation for the max offer to Joe.
- Do we believe them and what most likely to happen
- Will the Hawks bring in a big man to satisfy Al Horford...and what does that do to the lineup...will somebody be traded?
- The free agent market...are most guys staying put and what does that mean to a certain divisional competitor in South Florida?
- Who is most likely to leave around the league?
- Finally, we ask the question...who is a better get at this point Joe Johnson or Gilbert Arenas?
Tune in below, comment, and place your bets!