- The Joe Johnson curl floater and off screen Mike Bibby jump shot, in that order, ever game to the start the game. The amount of times that works when the offense surely knows it is coming is amazing. It makes all the talk about the unimaginative offense look silly.
- That being said if Atlanta moved the ball and themselves like the Bucks, I think they would be unstoppable on offense, but I have said that before.
- Marvin Williams looks like he is either desperately trying to initiate contact or avoid it. There is no middle ground.
- If we play the Bucks in the playoffs, those horns are going to the bane of the existence.
- In a sign I watch too much basketball, the Mbah a Moute sprint away from a red hot Mike Bibby made me laugh out loud.
- For someone who plays as under control and smooth as Joe Johnson, it is very obvious when he is pressing offensively. He was not pressing last night.
- Q: "Do injuries like that galvanize the team and give them injury?" A: "No." Between quarter interviews, asking the questions you always never cared about.
- When Joe Smith blocks a shot, it sounds like he is punting the ball. In related news, I wish I watched Joe Smith when he was awesome.