Story via Hawks Press Release:
On Tuesday, October 19 the Atlanta Hawks will host a public practice at Milton High School beginning at 6 p.m. Mascot Harry the Hawk and members of the Atlanta Hawks Cheerleaders will also be in attendance and available for photos and autographs. Hawks radio broadcaster Steve Holman is serving as emcee for the event. Additionally, 680 The Fan’s "Buck & Kincade" show will be broadcasting live from the event. Admission is free. Visit www.hawks.com for more information.
Milton High School’s basketball team won the 2009-10 GHSA Class AAAAA Boys State Basketball Tournament with a 56-46 triumph over Westlake in the title game. This year’s squad is expected to be a consensus top 10 team nationally.
Directions after the Jump:
DIRECTIONS TO MILTON HIGH SCHOOL (from downtown Atlanta):
- Take I-75/85 North.
- Keep left to stay on I-85 North.
- Merge onto GA-400 North via Exit 87 toward Buckhead/Cumming.
- Merge onto Holcomb Bridge Rd./GA-140 West via Exit 7B toward Roswell.
- Holcomb Bridge Rd./GA-140 West becomes East Crossville Rd./GA-92 West.
- Take a slight right onto Crabapple Rd.
- Turn left onto Birmingham Highway/GA-372.
- Milton High School will be located on the right.